Saturday, November 03, 2012

RS #35 + PPA #146


Hi All, I am here stamping & skyping with my best bud Robyn which is always good fun even though this card did not work out anything like how I had it pictured in my head...but then that happens sometimes. For inspiration I used the latest Retro Sketches design and for colour I used the latest Pals Paper Arts selection thanks ladies for the inspiration. Well I am off to see what other challenges are happening today, hope to see you back a bit later.
  PPA 146 Nov 1 2012

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous holiday card--LOVE the twine anchor for your trees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trendy little trees, Vikki and I see your banner dies are busy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those retro trees with the sparkling ornaments! Great Christmas card and a wonderful way to use the PPA Color Challenge this week! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...