Saturday, November 24, 2012

ISSC#43 + Timeless Tuesday #196


Hi Fellow Bloggers, well this is my last card for the day. It is 11pm so I think it is time for bed....but before I go I just need to post this card...lol. For this card I have chosen to use the latest I Spy Sketch for my design and over on Timeless Tuesday they have asked for a card that makes you happy. Well this card definitely makes me happy for a few reasons...I am finally getting the hang of these Tim Holtz Distress Inks which I have used to make my background. I have also used some new flourish stamps that I can see becoming a firm favourite and I have had my first attempt at Liquid Pearls that I think worked out well for my first try and...I really like this card!! I think the soft colours and the soft stamping in the background have turned out really nice...what do you think? As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope the rest of your weekend is awesome!! Until next time...happy stamping.
                          Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Vikki this card is so soft and pretty, I love it... here we come distress inks - this background is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...