Saturday, December 17, 2022

Gilded Birthday


Today's card was inspired by Christine Stokes, I have been watching her You Tube Tutorials see here where she uses gilding flakes a lot. I have had some in my craft room for a very long time but have rarely used them, Chrissie has inspired me to get them out and to play with them.
I have kept the card very CAS as I believe the gilding flakes are the feature, to be honest the photo doesn't do it justice.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by




 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, guilding flakes are so fun! Love the CAS design to show them off. Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...