Sunday, November 13, 2022

Christmas Poinsettia

 

For today's card, I stamped my poinsettia and watercoloured it with DI Festive Berries. Once dry, I then splotched it into some watered down DI Lucky Clover. I then fussy cut it and dry embossed my top panel then framed it with some gold card. Once I had attached my layers, I then die cut my sentiment twice with white card and once with gold, adhered my layers, and attached it to my card.

I am adding today's creations to the following challenges...


As always, thanks for popping in









2 comments:

  1. Ooo, love the white and gold with the pop of color with your lovely poinsettia! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Loving your poinsettia design and the way you blended the colours is amazing 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Artiste! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...