Saturday, June 13, 2015

One of a Kind Tag

 It feels so good to be playing in my Craft Room as it's been several weeks. Not only am I playing in my room but my stamping buddy was able to come and play for the morning as well. I have been that busy I didn't realise Tim Holtz had a new tag out! So that's where I headed to first to check out his creation for the month of June.

 I didn't really like the cup he put on his tag...just not my thing that's all...so since I haven't done anything with flowers for a while I dug out some old punches and dusted them off. I also used a new background stamp that I hadn't used yet and a few new Distress Inks - Cracked Pistachio, Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron that I have just bought.


After stamping my background and punching out my flowers, I even did some stitching on my tag...AGAIN...this is massive for me, believe me! I love the effect but usually just can't be bothered digging the sewing machine out but as I had left it out on my table from last time, it was still ready to go this time. I'm also entering my Tag into our friend group ABC challenge for the letter K. Thanks for stopping by....

12 tags of 2015 - June by Tim Holtz | www.timholtz.com

3 comments:

  1. I love this tag Vik...excellent for the letter K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a big smile from me Vikki - I love how your tag turned out' the stamped wire looks cool and just fabulous you've been sewing again - can't say the same for myself. Thanks again for sharing your craft room, I always enjoy myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous tag Vikki, love the stamped background, I have a mask with the same pattern and use it a lot, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...