Saturday, November 08, 2014

Season's Greetings Wreath


Well I'm back from a couple of weeks where I have not had any inclination to stamp....but today I am feeling good even if my internet is crap at the moment. It is great to be sitting at my desk talking to my friend via skype whenever my internet doesn't drop out...sigh...technology is great when it's working...anyway, back to my card...another Christmas card for my collection and for this layout I have used the latest Retro Sketch and the latest colour combo from colourQ and Just Us Girls and Festive Friday want a wreath. I made my wreath out of snow flakes as I don't have any wreath stamps and I remembered seeing someone else do this some where when I was surfing the blogs which I thought was pretty cool. So I'm off to find another challenge, hope your Saturday is off to a great start, thanks for popping by.

    

4 comments:

  1. Great card Vik! Love your wreath and that DP is gorgeous...actually I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright card Vikki, I wouldn't have thought to use these colours for Christmas, like your background paper and using that border die is excellent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Vikki, great colours and love the curves, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Vikki,I love that you used the colors for a Christmas card! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...