Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dream as if you'll live forever...




Hi Peeps...I'm back with a second card for my stamping Saturday. For this card I am entering it into the latest sketch challenge over on Freshly Made Sketches and the colours are from the latest challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room where they want pink. 
Well, that's it for me today...hopefully I will be able to steal a bit of 'me' time tomorrow morning so I can check out the latest Dynamic Duo's challenge. Enjoy your Saturday all and thanks for stopping by.
Freshly Made Sketches: FMS77
The Shabby Tearoom: Week #157



4 comments:

  1. Really pretty Vikki, the lace and pearl button just finish it off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Vikki! The lace trim is so pretty with the vintage button! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vikki and thanks for joining us at The Tea Room this week. Your card is lovely. The sentiment is beautiful and the lace and button are so pretty. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sentiment! It is such an awesome focal point too. The lace and the papers compliment it so well. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...