Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mojo #215



Hello Stamping Friends...well it has been a couple of weeks since I have been able to sit down and make a card and its good to be back!! This card was made using this weeks Mojo Monday which I really like. I have made this card for my little neice who is turning the big 1 in a few weeks. Normally I don't get too involved with kids cards as kids are usually more interested in the present then the card, which is fair enough, that's the joy of being a kid. But even though it is a bit fancy for one of my 'kids' cards it is still simple enough. I really like the colours, I think they worked out nicely. Hope you like it too and thanks for stopping by. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...