Friday, April 29, 2011

RobVik Challenge #2

 This is my card design for RobVik Challenge #2...Robyn had been shown these colours (orange, sand, blue & navy) by another stamping friend & once again they are out of our comfort zone, so we are all for having a go!! I am happy with how it turned out and as it turned out a bit 'boyish' I think my son will get this card for his upcoming birthday. We are lucky enough to have another long weekend again this week in Australia...so for all those aussies, I hope you have a great May Day weekend. Until next time..

2 comments:

  1. Great layout for this card, your son will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've posted my card for RobVik #2 and wow are they different. You've used lots of different techniques - way to go, this one looks great and worked out well for a male card...we are challenging ourselves aren't we!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...