Sunday, January 30, 2022

Birthday Cheer


I created today's feature panel with my Gel Plate and Distress Inks. It has been sitting on my desk for a while so I can't remember what colours I used but I'm thinking maybe Mowed Lawn & Mustard Seed.
I then die cut a square out with a stitched edge square die. I positioned it and die cut some flowers twice in white cardstock and layered them for a bit of dimension. To finish off, I stamped my sentiment and layered the panel onto some black card for a bit of contrast then attached to it to my base. I added a small gel gem for a little something more.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by



 

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS card, love the colours of your gel plate panel- so fresh and lovely with the white.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely and simple creation with the gel plates and design,thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of this! Just beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spy with my little eye...your card on the Seize the Birthday challenge blog as well. Still love it! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - love the colours!
    Thanks for getting "gelly" with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...