Saturday, January 08, 2022

Birthday Floral


Another floral card for my stamping Saturday...this time I have used a stencil and a new sentiment. I inked my florals using Distress Oxides Inks and blending brushes and once the ink was dry, I added a few highlights with some Copic Markers. I then trimmed my image down and layered it on some DP and white card that I embossed with a Cover Die for added interest. I then pop-dotted the whole panel and added my sentiment and a few gems to finish off.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...

Thanks for stopping by



 

8 comments:

  1. This is very pretty,

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vicky. I think you’ve linked it up to the wrong challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare so pop back over and link it up again as it would be a shame to not have your entry on challenge #477. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stencil is very pretty. I love what you've done with it. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, your card is beautiful, great stenciling and lovely stitched frame. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you added depth with copics to the stencil colouring. Thanks for joining in with the Colour Crazy Challenge, good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for Joining us at Colour Dare, I hope you manage to get it into the right challenge because its really a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous… thanks for joining our ‘For a Lady/Girl’ challenge over at Moving Along With The Times. Hope you will join us again. Good Luck.
    Diane Louise, Team Leader MAWTT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...