Sunday, September 16, 2012

IBSIC #26 + Colour Q #154


Hi Fellow Stampers, I didn't quite get this card finished yesterday so I have stolen a bit of time today in between chores to complete it. For inspiration I used the latest sketch from Inspired by Stamping and for colour I have used this weeks Colour Q challenge. I felt this wasn't working for me while I was putting this card together but since putting a bit of bling on it I am quite happy with it. Well that's it for me until next weekend when I will be on holidays for 2 weeks so you can guess what my intentions are for a lot of that time...stamping, stamping, stamping!! woohoo can't get any better than that. Until then, happy stamping.

IBSIC#26  

6 comments:

  1. That flower is so lovely. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your colour combo/take of Colour Q's challenge, great card Viiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Vikki, such a lovely group of elements! So glad you joined us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! So glad you joined us at ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that script background panel, and the glorious rose! So beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so beautiful. I love the gorgeous flower and the pearls. I hope you have a lovely holiday! I am looking forward to having the kiddos home for the next few weeks! Thanks for joining us at IBSIC! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...