Sunday, September 16, 2012

LIM #85 + DD #20


Hi Stampers, I have been able to sneak back for a quick card this afternoon because I see the lovely ladies from Less is More have changed the closing times on their challenges which is really good for us Aussies who only get to play on a weekend and usually miss out posting a card..thank you ladies!! I am so excited about it I have whipped up this card with a young girl in mind for one of my daughters school friends as she is  always asking me for a birthday card at the last minute. I really like the concept of this card so I think I will make a few more with just a bit of variant to it. The Less is More challenge was to use an oval on your card...check...and on Dynamic Duos the colour theme is green/lime + black...check!! Simple as...gotta love that. Anyway, I am off to organise dinner, hope you all have a great week. Until next time...happy stamping.

                             OVAL    +    

11 comments:

  1. That's a great stamp and I really like the way you have used the oval. lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing - love the funky green oval

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Vikki, pretty card for a youg girl, i like your girl stamp, original design.
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca island-Spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant way to use the colors! Love the clean and simple style!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to combine the challenges! Great card.
    Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duo's.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that lime colour Vikki.
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card Vikki
    I do like outlined images

    Thanks very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW & WOW!!! This is just fabulous, great job with the colors. Thanks fro playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun image and I love the pop of color you added to the oval. Clean and classy all the way! So glad you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...