Sunday, April 10, 2022

Holographic Birthday


I created today's card by splotching my background card in watered down DI's Broken China, Mustard Seed & Villainous Potion and I dried my card off between each colour so I didn't get mud. I then die cut my floral background with a Sizzix cover plate die twice and adhered them together to give them some height and attached them to my watercolour base. I die cut my 'happy' sentiment twice with white scrap card and once with holographic card and adhered the layers together. I then stamped my 'birthday' sentiment with black ink and heat embossed it with clear EP. Once I worked out my placement, I attached them to the panel and added a couple of pearls for added interest.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by



 

4 comments:

  1. Fab card ! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our April "Spring" challenge over at Country View Challenges. Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful birthday card! Wonderful background and lovely flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Vikki! Thanks for joining in with our April Spring challenge over at Country View Challenges.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Vikki! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...