Sunday, March 13, 2022

Hearty Happy Birthday


Today's card was created by using the left over die cut panel from a previous card I had made. This time, I left the hearts empty except for the largest one, where I die cut some white card three times and adhered them together before popping it into it's location on the panel. I then die cut my 'happy' three times and adhered them together as well for more dimension and added my 'birthday' sub-sentiment by stamping it on black cardstock and embossing it with white EP. I then framed the whole panel with black cardstock and adhered it to my base.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...

Thanks for popping in



 

8 comments:

  1. I love it when you can make such a fabulous card from the leftovers of another card! Nice feature to raise the large heart too. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colorful and pretty. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is s bright and happy, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly vibrant and very pretty!!! Love the dimensional heart too. Thanks for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful left-over, and love that you gave dimension to some of the hearts and sentiment... beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is just gorgeous!
    Thanks for getting vibrant with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky sisters!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful coloured card with the rainbow hearts. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...