Sunday, March 13, 2022

Beary Pretty


Today's card is a lot different for me...I don't really do 'cute' and I'm not very good at colouring but I am very happy with how today's card turned out. I placed my stamp in my Misti and stamped my image with DI Antique Linen and water coloured the image. Once I was finished colouring, I then restamped the image with black ink. I also sponged the sky with what left over ink was still on my blending brush from when I had used it last and added my sentiment. I then die cut several panels and layered them on my card front. I also sponged the edges of the base card with left over ink on my purple blending brush as well.
I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by



 

3 comments:

  1. A very sweet image and pretty card, many thanks for joining in with our Spring theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and pretty card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 💌m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty spring card with lovely colouring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge spring theme this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...