Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sending Hugs


I created today's card by inking rainbow colours with DO's : Wilted Violet, Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, Wild Honey, Carved Pumpkin & Candied Apple. I then die cut my hearts die on white card as well as the inked rainbow card. I adhered the white hearts to the coloured ones to give them a bit more height and then adhered them back into the white card panel. I then attached them to the card base, die cut my sentiment 'sending hugs' twice with white scrap card and once with black card, adhered them together and secured it to the card front, I also added a sub-sentiment to finish it off.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by



 

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Vikki, the rainbow hearts really do pop - Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look you've created! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rainbows - this is a terrific card! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rainbow you created with your hearts and your little tutorial for creating it. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card, Vikki! The colors are delightful. Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #483.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vikki, this is awesome. Love the rainbow hearts. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, T member

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rainbow hearts. So glad you shared your process as well. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Valentine/Love challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did with this thin cut. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rainbow of color behind the hearts! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hearts and the way you have added colour!
    Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the stenciling. thank you for participating in color dare challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...