Monday, October 04, 2021

Christmas Cheer


I have had this piece of card with a hot foil border sitting on my desk for ages so today I thought I need to use this! So I trimmed a piece of gold card to frame it, picked a suitable sentiment and stamped, coloured and fussy cut the little penguin which I popped up on mounting tape for some added dimension. I love the simplicity of this card and the white space, hope you do too.

I am adding my creation to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by...



 

6 comments:

  1. Great card Vikki, seems our little lunch meet has us both inspired - Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card with the cute image, many thanks for joining in with our October theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful work.. I love the sentiment and the cute image.

    Thanks for playing along with our Critter Crazy Challenges and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute and cheery penggie. Thanks for joining us at Critter Crazy, we hope to see you again soon. CarolG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold foil looks fabulous! And loving the penguin! Such a cute card!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable card with a cute pinguin and a very nice sentiment. A lovely design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...