Saturday, October 23, 2021

Celebrate Today



I created today's card by die cutting my top panel and then inking a new stencil with rainbow coloured Distress Oxide inks : Kitsch Flamingo, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon & Wilted Violet. I then layered it onto a pink card stock and mounted it onto the base with foam tape. To finish off, I die cut the main sentiment several times and adhered them together for added dimension and made the top layer pink glitter card, I then added a sub sentiment below.
I am adding my card to the following challenges...

Thanks for stopping in

 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderfully colourful card Vikki, nice stencilling the rainbow colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, look at all those butterflies fluttering up into the sky, gorgeous card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is stunning! The glitzy sentiment is a fabulous addition! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...