Saturday, October 11, 2014

Neon Merry Christmas


Once again, it's been a while since I have played at my desk but here I am and I'm off and running. For this card I was able to use another one of my new die cuts. This time I have used a new Christmas tree and a funky 'merry' with a stamped 'Christmas' and I jazzed my tree up with some 'blingy' Christmas lights. I'm posting my card onto the latest Merry Monday where the DT would like you to use neon colours, pop on over and check it out. Think I might make another one of these as it's lovely and fresh and nice and easy to make...you can never have enough Christmas cards! Thanks for stopping by...



3 comments:

  1. LOVE this delicate tree die, Vikki! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These a super dies Vikki and both your cards are colourful and fresh (CAF)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card Vikki, Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...