Saturday, October 18, 2014

Merry Christmas Banner


Hi All, well today is a good day....my good friend and fellow stamper is actually with me in my craft room stamping with me and not just skyping as we usually do on a Saturday! We have been playing and trying out some different techniques...some successful and some not! I will post a successful one shortly so stay tuned. For this card I have used the the photo inspiration from the DT at Festive Friday and I have also cased an amazing card by Susie Wittwer  check it out here thanks for the inspiration Susie. I really like this card and I love all the stamping because sometimes you can end up with not much stamping on a card these days with all the amazing toys you can get out in todays craft world. Anyway, I hope your Saturday is going well...I'll be back shortly with another post so pop on over if you have a moment.


3 comments:

  1. THis is a wonderful case of Susie's card and just perfect for the Festive Friday challenge! So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love you collage stamping!! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collage of images!!! It's a great card! Thanks so much for joining us at FF!!! (And, lucky you to get to stamp and create with a friend!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...