Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Spy Sketch Challenge #19 + Play Date Cafe #135



Hi All, well I have been having trouble with Blogger today but finally have been able to post the card I made earlier. It's rather different to what I would usually make but I think it has turned out ok in the end. For colour inspiration I have used the latest combination from The Play Date Cafe & my mate Robyn put me onto another challenge site she came across called I Spy Sketch Challenge. So I have used the latest sketch from I Spy for today's card, will definitely be back checking out the sketches on I Spy. I hope your weekend is off to a great start, thanks for stopping by, until next time....happy stamping.


7 comments:

  1. Neat male card Vikki....great take on the sketch and colour challenges, love the embossed panels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent take on both challenges. Love the embossing across the bottom of the card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dry embossing is so pretty combined with the flourishes. Thanks so much for joining us this week in the Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful....love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing and die behind sentiment! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card~ Thanks for joining in at I Spy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a thing for textures and this card is right up my alley! Love it :D Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...