Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Sweet Stop #SSS163 + 52 CCT #6

                                        


Hi All, I am back with my last card for the weekend, sadly I have to go and do a bit of housework as I don't have a fairy that will come in and do it for me. I have made another christmas card to add to my collection. For this one, I have used the latest Sweet Stop Sketch and the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge to use a snowman. This card really evolved and turned out completely different to what I thought it was going to look like but I am very happy with it. Today is also the last day I get to stamp with my friend Robyn who is off on a 6 week holiday and then relocating to Perth after that. I will miss her heaps as she is a good friend & our skyping Saturdays are soooo much fun!! Have a great holiday Robyn & Steve talk to you soon. Thanks to all who stop by to look at my creations. Until next time, happy stamping.


6 comments:

  1. Will miss you heaps too Vikki, you've really kept me company for two years now on our Saturday card making spree. I looove this snowman card, great take on the sketch too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is darling!!! LOVE your gorgeous coloring, and your snowmen are so fabulous embossed and colored like that! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT this week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Christmas card Vikki, I love all the special details like the bling at the corners, the background dry embossing and the fancy die cut squares! Who could resist a trio of smiling snowmen as well?
    Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT and I hope you play with us again soon!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely snowman card - thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a Sweet snowman card! Love the pretty wintery colors and touch of bling on your corners too! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card!! I love those cute snowmen . Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...