Sunday, September 05, 2021

Hello...Thinking of You



I created today's card by using DO Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers & Wilted Violet and a new stencil to create a watercolour background. I swiped each colour separately onto a plastic mat and spritzed water and mixed it with the ink. Every time I placed my card into the ink/water mix, I dried it before doing it again. Once I was happy with the look, I removed my stencil and used a rectangle die to cut out my panel. I then stamped a silhouette floral off to one side and added my sentiment. The 'hello' sentiment was die cut twice to give it a bit of dimension and I trimmed down a sub-sentiment and adhered it with foam tape. To finish off, I adhered my panel to a purple card base.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...
Addicted to CAS : #205 Nature
AUD Sentiment Challenge : #282 Thinking of You sentiment
Bastel-Traum : #104 Plants

Thanks for popping in...

  





 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love your background. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful an I love the colors and your background. Thank you very much for joining us at the Bastel-Traum Challenge.
    Hugs and good luck
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st Player Baboon Mouse Pad in UAE, Baboon King Series Mouse Pad in UAE, Gaming RGB Mouse Pad in UAE
    https://pcdubai.com/1st-player-baboon/
    1st Player Baboon Mouse Pad in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery PC Dubai Moneyback Guarantee.
    1633073201101-11

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...