Sunday, May 05, 2019

Birthday Wishes


I love creating my backgrounds these days so that was the first thing I did. Sponged my card with DO Broken China dried that off, inked it again using Mermaid Lagoon & Blueprint Sketch DO and a stencil. Dried that off then stamped my flowers in contrasting black to make them pop, added a 'birthday' die cut I had sitting on my desk, stamped 'wishes' and added some sequins for a bit of added interest, then pop dotted my top two layers to finish it all off.

I am adding my card to the following challenges:
Thanks for popping in



4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background, Vikki. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for participating in our MY TIME TO CRAFT challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...