Thursday, April 25, 2019

Birthday Cheer


Today's card is a pretty floral creation. I haven't used this sentiment before even though I have had it a while and look at it regularly :-) 
I die cut my panel with a stitched die, stamped my sentiment, stamped leaves around the sentiment in DI's, stamped my flowers with DI's and fussy cut them. Pop dotted a couple of flowers for added interest and finished off with some tiny pearls.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...

Thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! GORGEOUS! Thank you very much for joining in at Moo Mania & More! Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vikki, this is such pretty card, I love how the colors pop on the white background. Your flowers are just what I had in mind for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm your newest follower...
    I think your card is really lovely!
    The flowers are so delicate.
    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week. Doni :) (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Doni, thanks for following me and thank you for your kind words. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card Vik....very, very nice! Vikki R

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! I love your sweet delicate flowers and color selection. Thanks for joining us at WAtercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely flowers! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful design with the wonderful colors and stamps!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday April challenge. Hope to see you joining in again in May with the new theme posted on Wed. May 1st.

    Ellie from
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...