Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry & Bright


Back again...I'm able to post this card as I have given it to my friend now and she would have seen it on my blog if I had posted it earlier. She always makes me special cards and I never seem to have the time to get 'fiddly' but I was determined to give her a special card this year. This is a very busy card for me but I think it works and she loved it so that's all that counts. I'm entering it into the latest Scor-pal challenge who want more than one score and a anything goes theme.Well I'm off to get creative making some backgrounds. Happy Monday all!!

"More Than One Score" #11 - Anything Goes with Your Scor-Pal (and More Than One Score)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Vikki, happy Monday to you too! Your card is beautiful, no doubt your friend was thrilled with it! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...