Sunday, May 12, 2013

If the world never changed....


Hi Stampers...Happy Mothers Day to all those Mum's out there and I hope you have all had a lovely day.
I was lucky enough to go and dine out for breakfast with my beautiful daughter this morning (that was just way to early for my son to be out of bed for...lol) and now that they are both at work, I have had some quiet time in my craft room making a card. A nice finish to my day....
For this card I have chosen the latest layout from CAS(E) this Sketch and the latest colour challenge from Dynamic Duos is where you can pick your favourite past colour combo and I really like this one - soft suede + pool party. As always, thanks for stopping by and until next time, happy stamping.

CAS(E) this Sketch: CTS#27
Dynamic Duos: DD#24



  


6 comments:

  1. The color combo you chose for this card are just perfect. So soft and pretty! Thanks for joining in the celebration at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sentiment and I am a fan of your colour choice! Beautiful card indeed. Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant! I love this pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card Vikki - glad you enjoyed your Mothers' Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...