Thursday, November 29, 2012

WMSC#125


Hi Blogger Friends, I have finally got around to finishing my card for the latest Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge. I have never participated in their sketches as I don't have any Waltzing Mouse stamps but I read the other day that you can use any stamps now but the would like you to use Waltzing Mouse stamps if you have them. I really liked this layout and once again I have dabbled with my Distress Inks to make my background which has turned out really nice. Sadly...or maybe not...this just encourages me to buy more Distress Inks...lol... As always, thanks for stopping by.
WMSC125

4 comments:

  1. OGM Vikki - I love the background, it's gorgeous and love the colours toooo, a nice little focal point with the layered flowers - oo owh nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch, I love your little label of buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vikki this is beautiful! Love the bunched flowers! Great take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...