Friday, December 23, 2011

Mojo #220



Hi All and Season Greetings to you. I hope you are all organised for the BIG day, I was until I went to make a Mango & Passionfruit Ice Cream Cake and found my mangoes weren't ripe even though they looked it!!! Guess I am off to find some ripe mangoes later. But enough of that, this is the first time I have sat down at my desk for a couple of weeks. A classic example of how long it has been is that the first card I made was a belated birthday card for my brother in-law!!! Oh well, it is that time of year.
This card was made using the latest Mojo. When I looked at it, I thought it lent towards a 'male' card so that is what I went with using dark blues & greys with a dash of yellow. Hope you like it, until next time all the best for the Festive Season, I hope you all have a great time whatever you are doing and where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...