Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mojo Monday #181

Well it hasn't been too sunny in Nth Qld over the last few weeks & it is a struggle to get the clothes dry...especially since my clothes dryer decided to pack it in. But today there is a few rays of sunshine, so hopefully today will be a good day for washing clothes!!
Yesterday I did some scrapbooking & made the latest Mojo while skyping with my friend who is definately in a sunny part of  Western Australia.
Hello Robyn!!
I didn't quite finish the card when I was called for dinner but I had to go, as my hubby had cooked it for us while I was crafting.
So here I am this morning with the finished product.
Hope you like it, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...