Monday, July 26, 2021

Ho Ho Ho



A new die to play with from Simon Says Stamps and I'm still using DP from my huge stash! I die cut my words and layered them over striped DP. I then stamped, coloured and fussy cut my penguins. I coloured their feet the wrong colour but we won't talk about that. I drew a fine black border around the top panel before I added my penguins. I added some red dots with a Tombow Pen and added glass finish glue to the baubles so they had a bit of shine. Once I had finished all of that, I foam mounted my panel.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by..

 

3 comments:

  1. What a festive card. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNPP.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and festive card. I love that die and those penguins... Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorably sweet card and those penguins are too stinking cute! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...