Saturday, July 24, 2021

From Our Family To Yours



I had been playing around with my new Go Press Foil machine and had created this border. I think I'm like a lot of other people and have a lot of designer paper laying around not being used. So after seeing several tutorials on using up your paper with strips, I thought I would give it a go. I die cut my tree and then layered coordinating paper in a pleasing manner and then attached my card panel. I then die cut a star several times, twice in white card and once in gold and adhered them together for a bit of extra dimension. I felt it needed a little something more so I stamped a sub-sentiment and layered it on gold card as well. I used foam tape to lift my panel up as well as the sub-sentiment for some more dimension to finish off the card.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping in..

 

6 comments:

  1. What a great use of the patterned papers, this is really beautiful and love the gold foiling along the border! A truly festive card!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday "Christmas in July" challenge (or anything crafty goes) this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. I love the foiling and design. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and I love how you've made the tree. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design, and great use of paper strips. Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I'll check back before the challenge ends to see if you've updated to be eligible :) Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Vikki!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at Creative Knockouts for our Die Cuts/Punches challenge, Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card for Christmas in July. Thank you for sharing it with us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...