Monday, July 05, 2021

Have a lovely day




I seem to be in the pink zone of late and here is another pink card. I lightly sponged my tiny hearts stencil to create a soft background. I then die cut my panel with a stitched die and then inked the edges with the same DO Kitsch Flaming ink that I used for the stencil.  I then die cut my scribble heart three times and adhered them together. I worked out my placement and added my sentiment and scribble heart and a few tiny pearls for added interest.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by

 

5 comments:

  1. Love it, Vikki - this is such a fantastic heart! Very sweet! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovley card. Sorry but Stamping Sensations is a stamping challenge. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation but as Anesha pointed out we are a stamping challenge so sadly not eligible.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty using the pink and the script word. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. The soft stenciling is pretty and a great background for your heart, Vikki. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...