Saturday, July 24, 2021

The Season of Peace

 

Adding to my Christmas stash because it is July...I created my background by swiping DI Forest Moss, Rustic Wilderness & Bundled Sage on my mini media mat. I spritzed my watercolour card stock and the distress inks then swirled my card stock to mix the colours. I did that a few times, drying my card in between swipes. I then die cut the panel and stamped my trees and sentiment onto the smaller panel. I also added tiny black dots with a fine point pen for a little added interest. I then layered the panel onto some dark green coloured card stock and layered that onto the full panel matching up the blotches. I finished the card off by foam mounting the front panel.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in..

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at TMR challange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge, Goga

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is lovely, thank you for joining in over at Crafty gals Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and pretty!! I really like that subtle background you created! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...