Saturday, July 10, 2021

Happy Birthday to You


I created today's card with some new dies. I used the cover plate for some subtly interest and then I die cut my 'happy' three times with white card and once with blended coloured card. I then adhered them together for some dimension and added a sub sentiment. I then stamped some small flowers with the scrap card and die cut them with their matching die and adhered, then I finished it off with some tiny stars.

          I am adding my card to the following challenges... 

          Daisy Chain Challenge : #54 Use Dies or Stencils

          Happy Little Stampers - Dies : July - Anything Goes

          Let's Craft & Create : #173 Anything Goes : Punch it Out


Thanks for stopping by











 

2 comments:

  1. A pretty birthday card and I like your detailed background, its really delicate.Thanks for joining our challenge at Lets Craft & Create. Happy crafting, Michelle, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...