Saturday, August 14, 2021

Hello...Sending Smiles



I created today's card with a new stencil. I masked off the flowers and sponged the leaves with DI's Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron then masked off the leaves and sponged them with DI's : Ripe Persimmon & Crackling Campfire. I die cut my 'hello' three times in white card and once in black and layered them for dimension. I then stamped my sub-sentiment and popped it below. I die cut my first and second panels. Mounted my first for some height and then layered them.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...

Thanks for stopping by




 

9 comments:

  1. OH WOW ... this is so, so pretty! LOVE your choice of color/design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely stencil. Don’t forget to add our challenge graphic to your blog post to be eligible for votes. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Great stencil work. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! I love all the white with the bold pop of color on your flowers. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card and stencil! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful job on your stencil, CAS and beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sponging is next level. Its really beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pretty card with beautiful stencilling. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiment challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1st Player Baboon Mouse Pad in UAE, Baboon King Series Mouse Pad in UAE, Gaming RGB Mouse Pad in UAE
    https://pcdubai.com/1st-player-baboon/
    1st Player Baboon Mouse Pad in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery PC Dubai Moneyback Guarantee.
    1633060543622-11

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...