Saturday, August 21, 2021

Beautiful Day



I stamped my florals and coloured them with copic markers. I then used a die cut border and cut it down to the size I wanted. I also cut another white layer down using the next size up die. Before layering, I stamped 'wishing you' and embossed in clear then stamped the rest of my sentiment onto a white strip. Layered it all together and added some glitter dots for a little sparkle.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...

Thanks for stopping in...

 

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the pinks, thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st Player Baboon Mouse Pad in UAE, Baboon King Series Mouse Pad in UAE, Gaming RGB Mouse Pad in UAE
    https://pcdubai.com/1st-player-baboon/
    1st Player Baboon Mouse Pad in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery PC Dubai Moneyback Guarantee.
    1633057516609-15

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...