Monday, October 04, 2021

HB2U

 

Meet today's card...I have been trying to use up some of the huge pile of designer paper that I have on hand and never really use anymore. So today, as I'm a bit of a 70's girl and love this funky style paper which I didn't want to cover up, I decided to die cut HB2U to be the focal point and offset them so that the purple card would give a shadow effect. I then layered the purple card and originally was making the base pink card but after getting some ink in the wrong place (you can still see a bit on the purple card, I trimmed the pink down and layered it onto some cream card. I actually think it looks better then it did before so happy days. For some added interest, I added some glitter dots to the center of the flowers.
I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in...




4 comments:

  1. This is definitely some groovy paper! A great way to let it shine. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vibes of this fabulous BD card! So cool! Thanks for sharing with us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the funky paper and the subtle sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love that paper!!
    Thanks for celebrating birthdays with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...