Sunday, September 19, 2021

A Little Birdie Told Me...




I created today's card by using a new circle stencil and Distress Oxides : Abandoned Coral, Candied Apple & Rustic Wilderness to create a watercolour background. For each colour, I swiped the ink pad onto a plastic mat and spritzed with water then laid my stencil down and placed my card over the top. Each time, I dried the colour before doing it again or changing my ink colours. I continued to do this until I was happy with the background. I then stamped my little reindeer & bird, coloured them with Copics and fussy cut them. I die cut my 'Christmas' sentiment with a shadow die and stamped the 'merry' onto the panel with black ink. Once I was happy with the placements, I pop dotted my reindeer and die cut sentiment and layered the panel onto a matching base card.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for popping in...



 

5 comments:

  1. A really cute Christmas card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Animals and Creatures' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use a stencil for your circles, the background is fab. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st Player Baboon Mouse Pad in UAE, Baboon King Series Mouse Pad in UAE, Gaming RGB Mouse Pad in UAE
    https://pcdubai.com/1st-player-baboon/
    1st Player Baboon Mouse Pad in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery PC Dubai Moneyback Guarantee.
    1633068630601-8

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1st Player Baboon Mouse Pad in UAE, Baboon King Series Mouse Pad in UAE, Gaming RGB Mouse Pad in UAE
    https://pcdubai.com/1st-player-baboon/
    1st Player Baboon Mouse Pad in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery PC Dubai Moneyback Guarantee.
    1633083472623-15

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...