Saturday, October 16, 2021

Joy



Today I was able to make two cards out of one image. My earlier post tells you how I created a card with a die cut and my Gelli Plate, well this card is the die cut that has now been coloured by the Gelli Plate. There isn't any stamping on this card, but that happens occasionally. As I already had my image coloured, I cut a white panel down to size and layered it onto some matching designer paper. I have so much designer paper that I hardly use anymore, that it makes me happy when I can make a card with it.
I then die cut my sentiment 4 times and adhered them together before attaching to the base. To finish off, I added some soft green coloured gems.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...

As always, thank you for popping in

 

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, love those colors and the CAS design. Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful, love how the die cut is colored! A perfect CAS card!

    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS christmas card you have made.
    Thanks for joining in the U and V challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...