Thursday, December 24, 2020

Wishing you a...


I created today's card with colouring my stamps with 3 colours of blue DO's then a spritz of Perfect Pearls before stamping onto the base card. I did this many times then sponged the background with the same colours. I die cut my main sentiment and stamped my sub sentiment on black and pop dotted it. I added some sequins for added interest before assembling.

I'm adding my card to the following challenges...

As always, thanks for popping in



 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Vikki!
    I wish you and your a wonderful Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, what a great card, thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, hope you had a happy Christmas, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. I love the word die. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...