Saturday, December 26, 2020

Santa's Sleigh


I'm still making Christmas cards while I'm in the mood, it will give me a head start for next year! I blended DO's to create a night sky, splattered some white Colour Mist to create stars then stamped some tree tops along the bottom of the card. I then stamped my reindeer, die cut Santa's sleigh, stamped Santa and his bag of goodies and coloured with Copics then fussy cut him out. I then put it all together, I drew my reigns on then die cut a sentiment in glitter red card.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...


Thanks for stopping by



 

6 comments:

  1. Love that wintry night sky. Thanks for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lovely image says Christmas without saying a word. love it and thanks for joining our challenge at a Vintage Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card for the festive season. Thank you for sharing it with us at A Vintage Journey.
    hugs Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super Santa scene! I especially like the glittery silver reins!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey one last time! Enjoy the rest of the festive season and all the very best for 2021! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...