Thursday, December 24, 2020

To You and Yours


Another card created by blending DO's to create my background. I then spritzed it with water as well as Perfect Pearls. Stamped and coloured my baubles with Copics then added a bit of glitter around the edges. Stamped 'with love' on one bauble and a sub sentiment on black card. Added some sequins for added interest and mounted it all onto some silver glitter card to finish off.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...



Thanks for popping in



 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is another amazing creation, Thanks for joining me again over on Fezziwigs, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...