Saturday, December 19, 2020

From Our Family to Yours


I don't usually do 'cute' but I loved these little penguins from My Favorite Things and just had to have them. I also don't really do scene's with lots of masking so I am really stepping outside of my comfort zone here. Very happy with the end result, I used DO's for sponging the background and Copics for colouring my little friends.

I am adding my card to the following challenges...
Alphabet Challenge Blog : S is for Snow Scene
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge : #50 Anything Goes - Colouring
Pattie's Creations Challenge : #177 Winter Fun


Thanks for popping in




 

2 comments:

  1. Well - I think you ought to do more cute cards with masking - fabulous. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
    Regards
    Pattie G
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...