Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Our Beautiful World - WORDS


This weeks prompt over at Our Beautiful World is WORDS. I was a bit stumped as to what to take a photo of  but just this afternoon I looked up at the prints I have on the wall in my craft room and I saw this one. 
My sister in-law gave it to me for my birthday a few years ago as she knew we were going for a holiday to Europe the next year I think it was and we would be seeing the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Anyway, it really suits my craft room as there is a lot of Passion for Stamping in that room and it suits the prompt for OBW this week which is WORDS. Make sure you pop on over and check out the other great images or even join in. Thanks for stopping by...


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful canvas! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Beautiful World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, and you will enjoy Europe, thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo Vikki....I love this canvas too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, yes most of us had troubles with the prompt, including me :-)
    But I love your take on it, beautiful canvas!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i agree with the promt word ;-) it was a little challenge
    your fotos are great, the second one is impressive
    thanks for sharing with us at "Our Beautiful World"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic!Thanks for sharing it with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you captured the word canvas and used it to show us the beautiful photo of the Leaning Tower of Pisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...