Saturday, April 12, 2014

Framed Happy Birthday

Hi All, during my surfing late yesterday afternoon, I got some inspiration from a couple of cards that Bev of Uniko Studio had made. She has been making cards using some new stamps that are about to be released and I really liked the cards so I thought I would 'case' them and here they are....  

                                         

  Bev's card





Bev's card

The new stamps look amazing, so make sure you pop on over and check the stamps and the cards that Bev has made over at Uniko Studio and thanks for the inspiration Bev.

1 comment:

  1. Go Vikki...started your Saturday on a roll...love these CAS cards..and Bev's too. That's a gorgeous flourish stamp

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...