Monday, April 21, 2014

Gorgeous...


Here is my last card for the day...I am really happy with this card and I have earmarked it for my beautiful daughters birthday for when she turns 17 later in the year. As I said in a previous post, I really like the new Cardabilities  sketch and now I have made a male card and a female card for this sketch and since I'm on holidays, I'm actually able to play along with Dynamic Duo's. I really like playing along with the Dynamic Duo's  challenges but as I really only get Saturday to stamp their challenges are usually closed by the time I get to sit at my craft desk...but I'm here now and making the most of it. Well, I'm off but if everything goes according to plan I will be back tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by...

  

4 comments:

  1. Vikki, this is just a "gorgeous" young ladies card, love the girl stamp, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Robyn, this is gorgeous!! Love the girl image and the sentiment-- perfect for your daughter's birthday!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous interpretation using the sketch and your daughter will love this card come her 17th birthday. Thank you for playing along with us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...