Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lattice Window



Another card for my stamping Saturday...it's very overcast here with showers coming through regularly from Cyclone Ita which crossed the coast about 600kms north of us last night. They say we will get winds and lots more rain from late today or tomorrow. I don't mind as we need rain around here and also out west where most of the state is drought stricken....as long as it doesn't become a danger to anyone, I think, bring it on!! Even though it wouldn't matter if it was raining or not...it makes it a good day to be in my craft room making cards. I saw this card on Pinterest from DownUnder Direct and had pinned it to my board to get around to 'casing' it one day...well that day is today. My good friend is having a major birthday next month so as the card evolved I thought it would be a nice card to celebrate a special birthday. I'm a bit of a sucker for soft pink and white which I seem to gravitate to when I'm looking for that something special look and I'm really loving how this turned out. Well, I'm off to do some surfing and see if there is anything else out there that grabs my eye. As always, thanks for popping in...

DownUnder Direct Inspirations

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...