Saturday, April 12, 2014

Happy Happy Happy Birthday


Well, I know I said the last card was my last card for the day, but I saw the previous sketch at Unscripted Sketches and an idea just popped into my head....so I just HAD to make a card using it. It's funny how your cards can be so different. The last few cards have all been floral, soft and feminine and yet as soon as I think 'male' lately it's automatically been black 'n' white. So needless to say, this card was whipped up pretty quickly cause it's not like I have to match colours or anything...hehe...Anyway, this is definitely my last card! Thanks for stopping by....

Sketch250

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vikki, I tried to comment yesterday after being away a few days, but computer not behaving and no comment forms!!! Anyway, you have been busy, have loved looking at your last few posts..all fab! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...